What stopped you from creating a website? Maybe your business has plenty of customers. Maybe you don’t sell anything online. So, why should you bother?!
These information can help even the smallest most locally-based business connect with more customers online.
Think of your website as an open-for-business sign on the internet but, unlike your business, your website is open 24/7.
– James Cash Penney
- How much do you want to spend? Here’s a great tool to get an estimate on how much it would cost to build a website by our incredible team at Ako Philippines – COST ESTIMATOR.
- How comfortable are you with the computer and teaching yourself new technology-based skills?
- How often will you update or change your website content?
If you don’t have the time to do it yourself or prefer something more customized, consider hiring a website developer. In the end, you want a website that uniquely represents your business and that you are proud of to share with your customers.
2. Reach more potential clients. With your website your reach is, well, global.
3. Gain more legitimacy. Nowadays, whether you like it or not, customers expect a legitimate business to have a website.
4. Save money. A website is really a very cheap marketing tool for your business given its global potential reach. With your website, your business reach is at your finger tips without spending too much.
5. Your competitors have websites. It would be harder for your business to compete if your competitors have established an online presence through their website. Customers in your industry finds them first because they search online – that’s the hard truth.