One of our clients in looking for a home-based technical writer. The company is in the digital analytics industry that helps analyze customer behavior and data. They are offering the service to global businesses and entrepreneurs to help them make informed business decisions.
In addition to that, they also have a web applications/software (SaaS platform) that they use to serve their direct clients. These applications are in need of a detailed technical documentation and related content.
Candidate MUST understand Web/Digital Marketing and Data Analytics terminologies, and any data analytics experience will be a huge plus.
Candidate MUST also be technically savvy and have a deep understanding of how these tools are implemented but not necessarily how to code.
- Work remotely anywhere with internet.
- Bi-monthly payouts.
- Wide growth possibilities.
- Long-term and ongoing projects.
- Digital Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Data Analytics
- Web Analytics
- Adobe Analytics/SiteCatalyst/Omniture
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Excel
- Write Documentation – full documentation of how our applications should be used
- Write Content Blobs – such as tool-tips, modal windows, etc.
- Write Transaction Communications – such as email templates that we use to communication welcome message, forget password, reset password, etc.
- Write Newsletter – including product updates of new feature launches
- Write Landing Pages – pages that will contain content specific to certain topics or feature about our products
How To Apply
Note: Please apply with a proper cover letter, resume and your hourly rate.